Hammered Copper Turkish Coffee Pot - 10.5oz.
- DURABLE COFFEE POT DESIGN: Copper Turkish Coffee Pot Ibrik is designed with a very durable and fireproof copper to ensure long-term usage. Its sturdy handle system helps you to make your best coffee for your friends.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE: You can use durable copper Turkish coffe pot as a multi-purpose warmer and melting pot for milk, butter, sauces, and chocolate, etc. It will be the best tool in your kitchen to use in many different ways.
- SPECIAL MANUFACTURING: You and your guest will feel private after drinking a cup of coffee made by specially manufactured Turkish coffee pot with small and large size options.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: We believe that you will re-order a Turkish coffee pot for your friends and relatives as a gift, after testing the quality of our product and tasting delicious coffee made by copper Turkish coffee pot.
- MOTHERS DAY GIFT - ON THE GO: Do not think about too much what to buy for mother's day gift. This will be a great gift for your mom. Also, it is great for traveling, camping, outdoor picnics.
Details: Turkish Coffee Pot is specially designed with copper material to ensure its durability and long-term usage. It is a perfect choice for Turkish, Arabic coffee lovers. You will confirm the quality of the stovetop coffee maker pot, after tasting your first cup of coffee made by the famous Turkish coffee pot. It has a unique and modern design and it is suitable for multipurpose usage. Turkish coffee pot can be used as a warmer and melting pot. You can warm your sauces and other beverages such as milk, oil, water while cooking. The stovetop pot will be your favorite tool in your kitchen. It is also perfect for melting butter and chocolate while you are cooking or preparing your best cake. DO NOT RUB your cups by wire or any other kind of hard cleaning materials. Rubbing may lead to scratching the surface of your product and losing its features. It is not dishwasher safe and recommended not to use detergent or chemicals. PREPARING TURKISH COFFEE:-Add water to the cezve (ibrik), about 50 milliliters (1.7 oz) per cup of coffee desired-Add sugar to taste, stirring to blend it-Bring to a boil, remove from heat and add a teaspoon of coffee per cup-Boil coffee. -Remove the cevze from heat immediately after bringing to a first boil, discarding the accumulated foam, and mix well.-The coffee is boiled twice in succession, taking care to remove the cezve from the heat between one boiling and the next. The foam can either be discarded or kept before stirring it well-Allow remaining powder to settle before serving. You can add a tablespoon of cold water to the pot after boiling twice to accelerate the process.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.8 x 5.0 inches