Hammered Copper Turkish Coffee Maker, 14.4oz.
- LARGE COPPER POT, It's All Made of Thick Copper. Outside is Hammered, Completely Handmade.
- PERFECT for Turkish Coffee Pot, Greek Coffee Pot, Arabic Coffee Pot, Briki, Milk Pot, Small Sauce Pan or Butter Melter. SPECIAL DESIGN, Strong and Ergonomic Handle, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside. Handle can get hot, please use oven mitts.
- SPECIAL DESIGN Large Coffee Pot, Engraved Copper Body, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside, Premium Brass Engraved Handle to hold and will not get hot.
- SUITABLE for 4-5 people for Turkish Coffee. 14.4 oz (425 ml) Capacity, The handle length is 5 inches (12.7 cm), Mouth Diameter: 3 inches (7.62 cm), Depth: 3 3/4 inch ( 9.5 cm) INCLUDES Special 6-Grams Single Serve Coffee and Large Copper Pot
- RISK FREE PURCHASE, For the long and complicated shipping processes, if the products you received are broken or damaged, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement. Our products are made by hand, small imperfections / differences in shape, size and colour can happen and are part of the charm of a handmade product. This part of the handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be seen as a fault.
You can create wonders with copper Turkish coffee maker, milk pot, milk pot, Arabic coffee pot, milk heater pan, Briki Greek coffee pot, ibrik, butter melter, sauce maker, chocolate warmer melting pot, Armenian coffee pot, Bosnian coffee pot.
With little care, your coffee maker will provide you with many years of service and pleasure.
Turkish Coffee Making Instructions (for 2 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 2 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 1.5 heaping tablespoons Turkish Coffee (ground) in copper Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined and place pot on stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon, transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return coffee pot to stovetop.
- As coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return coffee pot to stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest in to the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and Turkish delight.